- September 4, 2012 3:00 pm
- September 4, 2012 4:00 pm
While finding and closing potential donors is critical to many non-profits. Some prospects donate right away, but many often takes weeks or month to close. How do you keep them warm without spending a ton of effort? Learn the tools and best practices to stay in touch with — and ultimately close — the potential donors that are critical to your non-profit.
- The 4 step framework to stay relevant with potential donors
- 12 new tools to automatically manage your follow ups
- How to get updates sent to your inbox on any lead
- BONUS: 3 tools to mine potential donors from LinkedIn and Twitter
Tony Cappaert is the Co-Founder at Contactually.com, where he manages all marketing and business development. Prior to starting Contactaully, he worked as a product manager at Microsoft and an investment analyst at a non-profit investment firm. Tony loves camping, hiking, and drinking great beer.
Contactually is a personal assistant for your important contacts. We connect your email and social media accounts to our system, analyze your history with each relationship, and automatically prompt you (via a daily email reminder) to reengage with important people that are slipping off your radar. We can also sync all that aggregated contact info with other systems, like CRMs and campaign management software.