- This event has passed.
5/15/2013: Facebook for Executive Staff
May 15 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm| FREE
If you’re like most nonprofits you probably already have a presence on Facebook. You have a page with an attractive cover image and maybe even a custom tab. You also consistently post content, and have maybe even tried Facebook ads. But you’re are still confused about the role Facebook plays within your overall marketing communications strategy. You’re not sure how Facebook fits within your events, your volunteer outreach, and your fundraising.
This webinar is designed to give you a framework for answering these questions:
- How are other nonprofits using Facebook?
- How does word-of-mouth marketing work on Facebook?
- Can you actually raise money with Facebook?
- What are the fundamental competencies for success on Facebook?
- How does Facebook fit in with my current marketing communications plan?
- Who should be managing our Facebook page? Interns? Staff? Volunteers?
- How can we develop a framework for content?
|John Haydon is the author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies, a regular contributor to the Huffington Post, an instructor for MarketingProfs University and founder of SocialMediaFundraisingClub.com. John also runs Inbound Zombie, a consultancy that advises nonprofits on the effective use of new media to build awareness, build a thriving community, and raise money.|
|What Inbound Zombie does for your nonprofit:
Turn your website into a cause amplifier! Convert visitors to subscribers and donors!
Launch a powerful presence on Facebook! Hire the guy who wrote the book!
Create a new media strategy that gets results! Grow your audience with viral content!
We build with love: Combining expert knowledge and experience in marketing, design and new media, we deliver measurable results for small and medium-sized nonprofits.