« Back to Events
- April 10, 2012 3:00 pm
- April 10, 2012 4:00 pm
All times are Eastern.
Learn a repeatable method for getting purposeful & personal with VIP donors & prospects – informed by the data you work so hard to collect.
- When, Why, and How to Design VIP Cultivation Events that are Informed by Your Hard-Won Data
- A Proven Formula for Generating “Light Bulb” Moments that VIPs Won’t Forget
- Attendees Will Receive a Complimentary Guide, including:
- Sample Events,
- A Preparation Checklist, and
- A Post-Event Dialogue Prompter
|Jennifer Darrouzet has spent the last eleven years helping nonprofits reach, retain, and inspire new donors – using the latest technologies. Her experience informs the R&D of Convio’s Common Ground platform for small and growing nonprofits.|
|Common Ground, by Convio, is software helping small and medium-sized nonprofits grow community support – from individual donations, grants, volunteers, and more.|