- January 30, 2013 3:00 pm
- January 30, 2013 4:00 pm
This session will walk participants step-by-step through creating an effective Facebook marketing strategy. We will discuss defining your audience, developing a content strategy, engaging with fans, and measuring results.
- A solid understanding of how to create an effective presence on Facebook.
- Strategies and tactics for acquiring fans and increasing engagement.
- A framework for integrating Facebook into other marketing channels.
|A little about John Haydon: I started working with nonprofits about seven years ago when my life came to a very common crossroads for many people. Spending over 15 years in sales and marketing roles at various for-profit ventures didn’t feel as fulfilling as I thought it would. I learned that money can buy you a beautiful brass bed, but it can’t buy you a peaceful night’s sleep. And it certainly can’t put a dent in the world’s inequity, stupidity and injustice.
Around this same time, I started asking the hard questions:
What all this means for your nonprofit: Unlike many nonprofit consultants who only have nonprofit experience, I’ll bring rich start-up experience, deep marketing tech knowledge, and boundless creativity to your project.
|What Inbound Zombie does for your nonprofit:
- Turn your website into a cause amplifier! Convert visitors to subscribers and donors!
- Launch a powerful presence on Facebook! Hire the guy who wrote the book!
- Create a new media strategy that gets results! Grow your audience with viral content!
We build with love: Combining expert knowledge and experience in marketing, design and new media, we deliver measurable results for small and medium-sized nonprofits.