- September 19, 2012 3:00 pm
- September 19, 2012 4:00 pm
How to align a fundraising team to secure “stretch gifts.” Ask appropriately to grow philanthropy. Gain insights to help your team discover, qualify, engage and ask donor-investors who are pre-disposed to give.
This webinar offers ways to find resonance with stakeholders and sustain compelling communication for effective engagement, and for solicitation of major gifts.
Hear how to execute a fundraising plan that brings real returns on investment.
- How to align senior management, board trustees and advancement staff
- Building a culture of giving
- Steps to identify, engage and ask for major gifts appropriately and effectively
- Ways to find resonance with donor-investors
Rod Miller helps advance education, health and nonprofit institutions. He spearheads marketing and funding growth – to secure substantial funds and initiate strategy and execution for campaigns with goal achievements in excess of $600 million. He has more than 20 years accomplishment leading institutional advancement, including at QUT, “Brooklyn Poly” at New York University and Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory – and served for 7 years as adjunct faculty in fundraising at the Indiana University Center on Philanthropy.
Executive Institutional Advancement Exchange leads strategies to navigate new levels of accomplishment, providing:
* Answers to why, when and how to plan and execute best practices for institutional advancement; and
* Insights, ideas and creative approaches to help transform advancement.