Effective Date: 05/08/2012
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- When you contact us for more information regarding our sites or services we will collect information from you such as name and email address. If you register for an account on grantr.com or apply for a job on gooddonegreat.com we will collect additional information from you such as phone number and address.
- If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. If you wish to no longer receive our newsletter(s) you may follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in each of the communications you receive.
- We use other third parties such as an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf and a customer service provider to help you with questions you may have regarding our services. When you sign up for our services we will share your personal information only as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
- In the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via [email] [prominent notice on our Web site for 30 days] of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
- You can log in to our Grantr site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
- This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or deactivate it by making the change on our member information page or by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
- We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
- If you elect to receive them when registering for an account on grantr.com, we will send you news and promotions from our partners. If you no longer wish to have your information shared with our partners you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not share personal information with third parties, unless explicitly authorized to do so by the user.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
- As is true of most Web sites, we and our tracking-utility partners gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.