How much more money could you raise if your entire staff played a role in fundraising, not just the development team? Well, there’s a new fundraising model that does just that!
In this session, you’ll learn what this system looks like, and hear all about ways to engage everyone at your nonprofit in cultivating, asking, and thanking supporters.
- Strategies for creating a culture of fundraising
- How to talk to your full staff about their role in development
- Barriers to this new model and strategies to address them
- Examples of organizations that have successfully implemented this fundraising model
Tina Cincotti is the founder of Funding Change Training & Consulting. Funding Change helps nonprofits raise more money from individual donors – your most reliable and sustainable source of funding. Our approach focuses on building relationships and communicating with supporters – not simply soliciting. With 13 years experience in fund development, Tina specializes in improving donor relations, building and strengthening donor programs, creating development plans, and training and coaching boards and staff new to fundraising. Through her consulting, she helps groups develop the tools and skills to improve donor retention, attract new supporters, and create communications that will have a greater impact. Tina is on the Board of Directors of Women In Development, and is also a member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals, the Massachusetts Nonprofit Network, the Nonprofit Consultants Network, and maintains a consulting affiliation with Third Sector New England.
Funding Change helps grassroots nonprofits raise more money from individual donors – your most reliable and sustainable source of funding. Our approach focuses on building relationships and communicating with supporters – not simply soliciting.
Here are some examples of the different types of projects Funding Change could help you with:
* Increase the involvement of your board in fundraising
* Start an individual giving program or an annual fund
* Optimize your online giving
* Create a strategic fundraising plan
* Design a major gifts campaign
* Build stronger relationships with your donors
* Design and write your direct mail appeal package
* Identify new supporters
* Set up a database to maximize your donor contact
* Improve your donor relations
* Boost the impact of your organizational newsletter