Major gift fundraising is more productive and predictable with a structured moves management process, yet common obstacles hold many nonprofits back. Learn how to get beyond “shoulda/coulda/woulda” & seize 2012 as the year you cultivate a new level of sustainable support. Plus: take away tools & templates that let you hit the ground running, ready to make your moves in a matter of just a few hours.
- What moves management is and isn’t
- Obstacles to adoption, & how to get past these
- Getting started & making that first move
- Tried-and-true moves vs. “magic” moves
- “Triggers” that tell you it’s time for a prospect to move to the next cultivation stage
Jennifer Darrouzet has spent the last eleven years helping nonprofits reach, retain, and inspire new donors – using the latest technologies. Her experience informs the R&D of Convio’s Common Ground platform for small and growing nonprofits.
Common Ground, by Convio, is software helping small and medium-sized nonprofits grow community support – from individual donations, grants, volunteers, and more.