Learn how to improve the return on investment from your social media campaign after incorporating a complete communications plan.
- Understand the background of social media in fundraising.
- Discover whether a strategic social media campaign is right for your organization.
- Answer the seven most important questions before starting your plan.
- Learn which initiatives to focus resources on as well as which to avoid.
- Find out whether email is still a viable communication and how to use it.
- Identify when is the time to upgrade to a new online platform.
Eric Horner is a front-line fundraiser with ten years of experience in traditional development operations who also believes in the importance of leveraging web technology and social media to reach an emerging audience. He was the primary strategist for the introduction of the University of Chicago’s Alumni & Friends Web Community – the largest platform of its kind in higher education. Eric also led the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago’s $1.1M SkyRise Chicago 2010 fundraiser to double its ROI by reaching donors through innovative microsite outreach techniques. He understands how to enhance an organization’s annual fund by adding to the overall online giving plan and email solicitation practice while staying consistent with a donor relationship model. Through his career in strategic communications and fundraising, Eric has helped higher education, health care, and community non-profit organ! izations build stronger solicitation programs that both acquire new donors as well as enhance relationships with existing supporters..
Echo Fundraising offers smart interactive strategies to improve return on investment for non-profit organizations of all sizes.